Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas cards are in the US Mail.

I finally finished my Handmade Christmas cards and found or googled all the addresses, stamped, and made it to the mailbox...whew!!  I was beginning to think it was Mission Impossible.  So I treated myself to a quick trip to a wonderful cross stitch store.  I left around 3pm and immediately got caught up in a huge traffic snarl.   Unable to take a different route, I was stuck for around 45 min. before getting on the freeway.  It was nearly as bad, but needless to say, I made it to the store with only ten minutes shopping time.  Luckily the rain had stopped, and I was the only customer.  I said, "I am a fast shopper, show me your JUST JANS, please".  She handed me several stacks of leaflets and I happily pulled out four that I wanted.  I quickly grabbed a few scraps of linen, then remembered to ask about the embellishment packs.  I joyfully sifted thru them and pulled out four that I must have.  Adding up the total, I gleefully paid the bill and hopped into my car and sped away into the traffic again, but so happy for my goodies.  Shall I wait and wrap them up?  Or reverently read all the directions until I can start one or two???  Let me know what you think!!!
Will post a few photos tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Of course I would wrap them up, lol. No, just kidding. Read the instructions and make your decision on which one to start first. That will be hard enough, lol.

    ReplyDelete