Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Another Just Nan project all finished!!

It is a little late for Valentine's, but I had to show off my latest finish as I slightly altered this design.  Now I need to find just the right charm for the open part of the heart, and perhaps something else.  Anyway, I am glad to have this out of the to-do box.  Here is a close up of some of the detail work.

 My next french knot project is four pumpkin buttons.  I will make them with pin backs so I can wear them with whatever I like.  They will be a tiny 3/4" wide when finished.  Just too adorable for words.
More tomorrow, this gal is bushed.......
Happy stitching, Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh those buttons are so cute! I think I missed them when they came out. Of course, I should probably finish the Teresa Layman design I have on the go before I commit to a million more French knots! :)

    ReplyDelete